FLURRY OF NEW HIRES BOLSTERS TALENT ACROSS GATESMAN OFFICES
Agency ends Q3 with several new hires in three offices.
From left to right: Batchelor, Fulleda, Klueber, MacHarg, Garippo, Godlewski, Hampton
PITTSBURGH – Oct. 15, 2017 – Gatesman, one of the fastest-growing, mid-sized privately owned marketing communications agencies, announces several new team members in the Pittsburgh, Chicago and Springfield offices.
“It’s very exciting that we’re adding tremendous talent to all three of our offices,” said Shannon Baker, president, Gatesman. “But we’re not just hiring because we’re a growing agency. Each of these new employees have been brought on because we believe they can meet our high expectations and challenge us to get better.”
Q3 Pittsburgh new hires:
- Nicole Batchelor, PR/social account supervisor, brings extensive public relations experience from AKIHA, working on sophisticated PR campaigns for several B2C and B2B clients.
- Michelle Fulleda, assistant account executive, joins Gatesman with experience as a campaign marketing specialist for Allscripts Healthcare Solutions.
- Janelle Klueber, media planner, returns to Gatesman with experience as a Brandtern and from an internship at a media agency.
- David MacHarg, digital project manager, comes to Gatesman from Branding Brand where he garnered hands on experience in digital innovations, software, process and application testing.
Q3 Chicago new hires:
- Vanessa Garippo, account supervisor, has experience in all aspects of strategy, branding, messaging, event production and account management for both B2B and B2C projects.
- Liz Godlewski, account coordinator, graduated with the highest honor of being on the President’s List and excelled in marketing and customer service during an internship with Enterprise.
Q3 Springfield new hires:
- Mona Hampton, junior staff accountant, brings experience as a billing accountant.
Gatesman is one of the fastest-growing, mid-size, privately owned agencies in the U.S. With offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Springfield, Mo., Gatesman is a fully integrated, independent marketing communications agency with expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, digital, public relations, social media, media planning and buying, and insights/analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.