PITTSBURGH – June 6, 2018 – Gatesman, one of the fastest-growing, privately owned marketing communications agencies in the U.S., proudly announces seven new hires and four promotions across its three offices.
“We’ve had a solid first half of the year with new business wins and organic client growth,” said Shannon Baker, president, Gatesman. “It’s always exciting to add new talent to our team, but to be fortunate enough to recognize the personal development, positive business impact and hard-earned results that our existing team members have is truly a privilege. These most-recent promotions are a testament to our culture, demonstrated by these individuals’ loyalty and dedication in the pursuit of excellence. The recognition is well-deserved.”
Pittsburgh new hires and promotions:
- Rachel Borowski, promoted to PR/social account supervisor after bringing robust experience from former agencies, including Matter Communications in Boston, to Gatesman three months prior. Rachel stepped right in to lend her talents and media savvy to several health and technology accounts, including Northwell Health, Ebb Therapeutics and National Inventors Hall of Fame, as well as make strong contributions to new business.
Nicole Caravella, transitioned into a new role as senior project manager. Nicole builds on seven years of experience in account management, three of those spent at Gatesman, during which time she offered her organizational skill, exemplary guidance and unrelenting passion to a number of agency accounts, including SHOP ‘n SAVE and StarKist®
- Jacquelyn Lopez, promoted to account executive, having earned high praise from clients and supervisors on her account expertise, responsiveness and keen attention to detail while servicing several of the agency’s largest clients, such as SHOP ‘n SAVE and Duquesne Light Company. Jackie joined the agency with prior agency experience and a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and International Business from Duquesne University.
- Emily Mastroianni, promoted to PR/social account executive. The advancement comes after driving social media success for some of the agency’s top integrated accounts, including Duquesne Light Company and S&T Bank, and contributing her strong work ethic, high-quality work and exceptional writing skills across accounts for nine months.
- Kathleen Sweat, office admin/executive assistant, was hired after graduating with honors from West Virginia University with a bachelor’s degree in dance and a childhood development minor.
- Justin Taylor, junior staff accountant, was hired after gaining a year of experience as an intern with the agency and earning a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Pittsburgh.
Chicago new hires and promotions:
- Alexandre Jouan, associate media director, joins Gatesman with extensive media experience, having served a number of national clients, including Amazon, Simon Malls, Kellogs and Pinnacle Foods.
- Lisa Mikolajewicz, assistant media planner, comes to the agency with experience from The Kraft Heinz Company and a bachelor’s degree in apparel merchandising from Dominican University.
Springfield new hires and promotions:
- Eric Brown, account director, boasts more than a decade of experience in account management, client strategy and marketing at major companies including McDonald’s Corporation and the USA TODAY NETWORK.
- Ryan Knight, senior account executive, enters the role with extensive experience representing brands in the culinary industry, including Nestlé Professional's® Chef-Mate®, Hot Pockets®, Stouffer’s® and Trio® Culinary Brands.
- Bill Mammorella, production manager, brings extensive experience in the printing industry to this new role.
Gatesman is one of the fastest-growing, mid-sized, privately owned agencies in the U.S. With offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Springfield, Mo., Gatesman is a marketing communications agency with expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, digital, public relations, social media, media planning and buying, and insights/analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.