PITTSBURGH — November 14, 2019 — Gatesman bolstered its team with seven new hires in its Pittsburgh and Chicago offices in the third quarter.
“Adding talented and passionate members to the Gatesman team fuels the agency’s momentum in delivering client success and new business growth,” said Shannon Baker, president, Gatesman. “We are confident that the creative, technical and strategic abilities this group brings to the table will empower us to continually over-achieve and outperform client expectations.”
- Chelsey McGrogan has been promoted to digital project management supervisor as a result of successfully planning, organizing, managing and executing multiple client projects from on-time, on-budget and on-strategy. From consumer-packaged goods, to healthcare and transportation, she has the industry experience and project management skills required to seamlessly facilitate the forward progression of campaigns through the agency.
- Mackenzie Leahy, associate media director, joins Gatesman as an established media maven having spent more than 3 years with Adidas in digital media. In addition, her background includes both corporate and startup industry experience. She brings a level-headed demeanor and plethora of talent to the media team, along with her expertise in cross-channel digital media strategy, search engine marketing and campaign content development.
- Michael Pluszczynski, account supervisor, brings multiple years of consumer communications and automotive industry experience to the account management team. In his previous position at TMP Worldwide, Michael represented Fortune 500 companies, including brands like P&G, that refined his diverse advertising skills and allow him to add a robust perspective to unconventional client challenges.
- Min Yoo, project manager, brings a diverse range of experience and adds six years of high-tech industry expertise and business management skills from Samsung’s global in-house agency Cheil Worldwide Inc. to Gatesman’s project management team. Her keen eye for details, strong communication, production, and strategic planning skills have guided clients with large-scale projects and budgets ranging from ten million to one hundred million dollars.
- Grant Tollet, assistant media planner/buyer, is a recent graduate from Roosevelt University. Grant brings strong quantitative and qualitative reporting to the forefront with a degree in mathematics. He is a vital member of Gatesman’s media team, who provides administrative and analytical support in the development, execution and maintenance of media plans.
- Brandon Wolff joins Gatesman’s creative team as junior designer and is a recent Magna Cum Laude graduate from Pennsylvania College of Technology. He comes aboard armed with a regional Best of Show, national Addy Gold Student and national Flux Best of Category awards. His original design and photography skills add a diverse skillset to the agency’s wheelhouse.
- Jenna Hess, PR apprentice, joins the team following her Gatesman internship with the public relations and account management teams. She is a recent Summa Cum Laude graduate from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. Jenna’s fresh perspective on emerging trends in the ever-changing PR landscape coupled with her foundational skills in social media and media relations add even more depth to Gatesman’s nationally-ranked PR and social media practice.
With offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Springfield, Missouri, Gatesman offers expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, public relations, social media, digital and analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.