GATESMAN PROMOTES EMPLOYEE TALENT AND ADDS TO AWARD-WINNING TEAMS
From left to right: Borowski, Bell, Callen, Ryzinski, Sine, Volkova, Wilt, Dowdy, Brown, Hughes
PITTSBURGH – March 21, 2018 – Gatesman, one of the fastest-growing, mid-sized, privately owned marketing communications agencies, finished the year off strong with several new team members and promotions.
“All of our promotions and new hires reflect the level of excellence we expect from Gatesman employees,” said John Gatesman, CEO, Gatesman. “We’re meticulous about our process for bringing on talent, so it’s no surprise that retaining talent is also a priority. We’ve built and are continuing to build a team that pushes the boundaries for our clients, and we know they’ll play an integral part of our growth in 2018 and beyond.”
Q4 Pittsburgh new hires and promotions:
- Rachel Borowski, PR/social senior account executive, joins Gatesman with extensive experience in crisis, trade, business and consumer PR at former agencies, including Matter Communications in Boston.
- Samantha Bell, promoted to PR/social account executive.
- Chris Callen, promoted to project management supervisor.
- Alexa Ryzinski, copywriter, previously worked at Ronin gaining experience in the healthcare, luxury residential, financial and technology industries.
- Lydia Sine, promoted to senior account executive.
- Anna Volkova, promoted to accounting supervisor.
- Todd Wilt, desktop support, joined after several months of making valuable contributions as an intern at the agency.
Q4 Chicago new hires:
- Quinton Dowdy, desktop support, brings 10 years of IT experience with companies such as Capital One, Alexian Brothers Health, Northwestern Prentice Hospital and The Field Museum.
Q4 Springfield new hires:
- Emily Brown, studio designer, was hired after graduating from Evangel University with a bachelor’s degree in digital arts.
- Carolyn Hughes, proofreader, joins the team with an educational background in English and library science at Indiana University and the University of Missouri.
Gatesman is one of the fastest-growing, mid-size, privately owned agencies in the U.S. With offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Springfield, Mo., Gatesman is a fully integrated, independent marketing communications agency with expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, digital, public relations, social media, media planning and buying, and insights/analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, the 4A’s, a leading trade association representing the marketing communications agency business, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.