First row, left to right: Shirley, Rizzo, McCulloch, Miller. Second row, left to right: Stark, Chain, Wolff, Long.
PITTSBURGH – Jan. 20, 2022 – Gatesman celebrates the promotion of two employees and announces six new hires as it enters 2022, strengthening its award-winning teams in Pittsburgh and Chicago.
“We’ve had tremendous new and organic client growth these past two quarters, and it’s all thanks to our ever-growing team,” said Shannon Baker, president, Gatesman. “Our most recent promotions exemplify our high standards and culture, and the new faces we’ve brought on board have the skills and drive needed to help the agency continue to exceed client expectations. It’s going to be a great year at Gatesman.”
In Q4, Gatesman elevated two individuals to new roles in recognition of their contributions to the agency and its clients.
- Corey Stark was promoted to account supervisor, demonstrating his commitment to high-quality service in account management for clients including SHOP ‘n SAVE, CORE, National Vision and CNX. Corey’s fusion of thoughtful and flexible thinking has allowed him to successfully lead clients and oversee complex projects ranging from branding to website development.
- Brandon Wolff was promoted to senior designer within the creative department in recognition of his impressive digital and graphic design work for clients like CORE, National Vision, Pace and SHOP ‘n SAVE. Brandon delivers clean, smart and vibrant work for clients, proving himself a leader in the department. He is admired by his peers and agency leadership for his approachability and the high level of care that he puts toward each project.
Gatesman New Hires:
During the third and fourth quarters of 2021, Gatesman brought on six new team members, spanning many of the agency’s departments.
- Stephanie Rizzo, PR/social account executive, joins Gatesman with an extensive background in integrated marketing communications, public relations and social media, having provided social media and public relations support to notable Pittsburgh personalities.
- Lisa Long, project manager, brings a diverse range of experience to the field having served several high-profile accounts including UPMC, Heineken Beer, Make a Wish and the Pittsburgh Pirates. Her strategic planning skills, keen eye for details and dedication to exceeding client expectations make her an excellent addition to Gatesman.
- Kat Miller, PR/social assistant account executive, is a recent graduate from the University of Pittsburgh and joined the agency full time following an internship with Gatesman. Kat’s fresh perspective on emerging trends and strong knowledge of social media allows her to add depth to areas of optimization for client accounts.
- Anthony Shirley, junior project manager, also joined in a full-time capacity after completing the agency’s internship program. Anthony assists on accounts including National Vision, The History Center and SHOP ‘n SAVE, playing a crucial role by offering his exemplary organizational skills across diverse client campaigns.
- Mary Chain, senior business manager, comes with over 20 years of experience in media and production billing, project management and general client financial support. Mary is a tremendous asset to the Gatesman team, managing the billing and day-to-day financial management of the agency’s full roster of clients.
- John McCulloch, senior digital marketing analyst, provides exemplary SEO, social media and demographic analysis to Gatesman. John has prolific digital marketing experience from working at PNC Bank and Grant Street Group. He also spent seven years teaching, and his educational background helps him explain complicated ideas and processes in simple understandable ways.
With offices in Pittsburgh and Chicago, Gatesman offers expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, public relations, social media, digital and analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.