PITTSBURGH – October 29, 2018 – Gatesman, one of the fastest-growing, privately owned marketing communications agencies in the U.S., announces three new hires and two internal promotions.
“The equity of Gatesman will be always be rooted in our people,” said Shannon Baker, president, Gatesman. “We have a strong emphasis on developing our talent. As an agency, we are always looking for ways to strengthen our teams and bring added value to our clients and this group is no exception. We can’t wait to see what they’ll do next.”
The agency’s new hires and promotions include:
- Jonathan Panchura, digital developer, was hired after spending a year interning with the agency. He earned his bachelor’s degree in information technology from Penn State University.
- Jordan Miller, junior staff account, joined the team after working as a loan processor at PNC Bank. Jordan holds a bachelor’s in business management from Slippery Rock University.
- Cassidy Zimmerman, PR/social assistant account executive, was hired with prior agency experience, bringing with her a solid background in social media and content strategy.
- David MacHarg, promoted to senior digital project manager after facilitating a number of major digital projects for several clients. David’s promotion comes after recently spearheading the launch of the newly designed S&T Bank website among other key client initiatives.
- Justin Taylor, promoted to senior staff accountant, after lending his unwavering support and expertise to the agency’s accounting team since he first joined Gatesman in 2016. In his expanded role, he will be tasked with media billing and several other financial responsibilities.
Gatesman is one of the fastest-growing, mid-size, privately owned agencies in the U.S., with offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Springfield, Mo. Gatesman tackles communications challenges with its proprietary Hacking Human Behavior™ approach and offers expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, public relations, social media, digital and analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.