Gatesman, one of the fastest-growing, mid-sized privately-owned marketing communications agencies, kicked off the new year with five wins at the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Pittsburgh chapter’s Annual Renaissance Award ceremony.
“Our public relations and social media team continues to grow bigger and better every year, consistently bringing creative ideas and a strategic approach to all projects,” said Susan English, senior vice president, director of public relations and social media. “This team knows how to deliver the best results to support each client’s business goals. We’re excited to continue creating innovative and inspiring solutions in 2018 and beyond.”
Renaissance Awards are the highest honor given by the Pittsburgh Chapter of PRSA for top-tier work produced by companies and agencies. Gatesman’s PR/Social team was presented with honors in the following categories:
- Renaissance Awards:
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: The Duquesne Light Company #PowerItForward Campaign reinforced the company’s dedication to bringing more than light to the Pittsburgh region with a multifaceted surprise and delight activation focused on paying it forward during the holiday season.
- Influencer Relations Campaign: The StarKist® & Candace Cameron Bure social media campaign showcased the actress’s tips for balancing goals, fitness and success, positioning its products as sources of fuel and inspiration.
- Social Media Campaign: The StarKist Charlie® for President Campaign positioned the company’s iconic brand mascot, Charlie, as the “alTUNAtive” candidate. Gatesman inserted StarKist’s mascot into the conversation with the slogan, “I’m not sorry! I’m voting Charlie,” during one of the most talked-about U.S. presidential races to date.
- Awards of Merit:
- Event Campaign: The Animal Farm Foundation K9 Kara Meet and Greet event introduced Colorado citizens to the state’s first K9 pit bull in a positive light, securing heavy media coverage, sparking social conversation and promoting Animal Farm Foundation’s mission to end stereotypes of pit bull dogs.
- Social Media Campaign: S&T Bank's 115 Year Anniversary Campaign celebrated the company’s 115 years in business with an interactive social media campaign that gave back to S&T Bank customers and employees throughout 2017.
Gatesman is one of the fastest-growing, mid-size, privately owned agencies in the U.S. With offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Springfield, Mo., Gatesman is a fully integrated, independent marketing communications agency with expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, digital, public relations, social media, media planning and buying, and insights/analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, the 4A’s, a leading trade association representing the marketing communications agency business, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.