Gatesman proudly celebrates the promotion of four employees and welcomes one new hire, strengthening teams across its Pittsburgh and Chicago offices.
“We’re thrilled to bring fresh new thinking into the agency while simultaneously advancing existing top-performers from within,” said John Gatesman, CEO, Gatesman. “We deeply value leadership, creativity, adaptability and ingenuity, and this group of industry experts has demonstrated these qualities and more. Their collective commitment to finding effective solutions and elevating our agency to the next level positions us well for a strong year ahead.”
- Grant Tollett has been promoted to paid social media manager in recognition of his dedication and integrity as a high-performing team player. He’s regarded by agency leadership as a quick learner, problem solver and trusted strategist, all of which add great value to his role in pacing and managing social media campaigns across primary higher education, transportation, grocery and healthcare client accounts.
- Brandon Wolff has been promoted to designer and is recognized for his exponential growth achieved in the areas of creative execution and team leadership since joining Gatesman in 2019. Leveraging original and skillful design, he’s produced attention-grabbing social posts, eye-catching bus wraps, visual print spreads and key design elements to reinforce client branding. Brandon’s well-crafted and thought-out work consistently exceeds client expectations.
- Colleen Zewe has been promoted to account executive, having earned high praise for her ability to foster positive partnerships and masterfully manage the fast-moving day-to-day operations of her accounts. As the first point-of-contact for her clients, Colleen addresses needs big and small, collaborating across agency departments to successfully build and launch fully integrated solutions.
- Melissa Mader has been promoted to senior account executive within the public relations and social media department in recognition of her impeccable track record in earned media and influencer relations, social strategy, content creation, client management and more. Her seamless execution of various dynamic event, promotion and sponsorship activations has repeatedly demonstrated value to key client contacts, ultimately enhancing agency profitability and growing business. Melissa is driven in her ability to keep clients ahead of the curve with strong communications strategies while simultaneously mitigating risk.
- Shuhuei Lee, senior art director, joins Gatesman with more than 18 years of experience with a strong background in art direction and design in traditional, digital and social channels across many categories including Retail, Healthcare, CPG and Financial Services. Shuhuei has a knack for strategically solving creative problems by visually helping brands tell compelling stories that drive consumer action. A passionate and engaged leader, Shuhei serves as a tremendous mentor within the creative team.
For more information, please visit gatesmanagency.com or join in on the conversation on Facebook or Twitter.
With offices in Pittsburgh and Chicago, Gatesman offers expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, public relations, social media, digital and analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent global marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.