PITTSBURGH – Gatesman is proud to announce the promotion of two accomplished employees and welcome five recent additions to its teams in Pittsburgh and Chicago, continuing a year of growth for the award-winning agency.
“We’ve had a busy and exciting first half of the year, with exceptional growth for both our business and our team,” said John Gatesman, CEO, Gatesman. “This growth wouldn’t be possible without the hard work, creativity and dedication our team demonstrates each day. We are thrilled to honor their successes through these well-deserved promotions, while also building upon this progress by welcoming new and innovative thinkers to our team.”
- Melissa Mader has been promoted to account supervisor within the public relations and social media department in recognition of her continued dedication to both her clients and her teammates. Melissa is adept when it comes to earned media, influencer relations, social strategy and more. She is highly regarded by her teammates and clients alike for her positive attitude and her ability to always stay ahead of the curve.
- Grant Tollett has been promoted to media manager, paid social in recognition of his impressive initiative taking over paid social efforts for the agency’s higher-education clients, as well as the strategic thinking he lends to clients in service and retail industries. He has adapted and learned multiple different platforms to meet client needs, largely focusing on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter and job boards. He is admired by clients and agency leadership for both his approachability and positivity.
Gatesman New Hires:
- Therese Burke, senior account executive, joins Gatesman’s Chicago office on the public relations and social media team. Throughout her career in public affairs and advertising, Therese has honed her skills in writing, media relations, social media and crisis communications while supporting clients including the Chicago Blackhawks, Illinois Restaurant Association and Manchester Arena.
- Mike Mannion, senior media manager – programmatic, joins Gatesman with robust media planning experience having served several high-profile accounts including State Farm, Pepsi and Apple. A creative thinker and a passionate storyteller, Mike lends his expertise to Gatesman’s creative work across industries.
- Jimmy McKnight, senior designer, joins Gatesman following work on projects for UPMC, Six Flags, Fairway Market and more. A self-starter who loves a challenge, Jimmy’s track record proves his ability to tackle any design projects across a diverse array of industries.
- Noah Ross joins Gatesman as a digital marketing analyst providing expertise in SEO, social media and demographic analysis. A fast learner who is always adapting, Noah has already made a significant impact on client work across the agency.
- Ian Young, associate creative director, comes to Gatesman with more than a decade of experience executing advertising and content strategies for a variety of well-known clients including Google, Pepsi, Tiffany & Co. and Verizon. He uses his robust experience to contribute to creative work on behalf of Gatesman’s clients in the gaming, grocery and healthcare spaces.
With offices in Pittsburgh and Chicago, Gatesman offers expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, public relations, social media, digital and analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.