Gatesman kicked off 2019 by strengthening its media, account management and human resources teams with four new hires and three promotions in its Pittsburgh and Chicago offices in Q1.
- Shavonda Matthews, media supervisor, joins the team with an extensive background in paid search and paid social media. With robust experience in the higher education space, Shavonda’s skillset seamlessly aligns with Gatesman’s client portfolio.
- Patrick Ryan, campaign manager, was hired with a background in several industries including finance and retail. Ryan’s previous agency experience makes him a strong addition to Gatesman’s growing media team.
- Vanessa Santos, account executive, joins the account management team with a breadth of experience in the educational, automotive and grocery industries.
- Beth Varner, human resources generalist, was hired with a background in human resources as well as sales management. Beth will be responsible for a wide array of activities including staffing, onboarding and training employees.
- Nicole Caravella was promoted to project management supervisor following a strong start in her new role and outstanding performance in streamlining workflow, managing budgets and keeping projects on track.
- Alexa Ryzinski was promoted to senior copywriter after producing skillfully crafted work in the retail, transit and non-profit industries.
- Melissa Anderson was promoted to PR/social account executive after developing a disciplined approach to PR and social listening analysis for several clients and providing high-quality support on a number of accounts.
“Cultivating talent is one way that Gatesman continues to grow and thrive in this rapidly evolving industry,” said John Gatesman, CEO. “We’re off to a strong start in 2019 and I look forward to seeing how our new hires and recently promoted rise to the occasion.”
With offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Springfield, Missouri, Gatesman offers expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, public relations, social media, digital and analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.