PITTSBURGH — On the heels of a successful second quarter string of new business wins, Gatesman announced the addition of new talent and internal promotions in its Pittsburgh and Chicago offices.
“The success of our clients begins and ends with our employees,” said Shannon Baker, president, Gatesman. “We take pride in rewarding and growing our talent because it adds even more momentum to the smarts, passion and creativity that drives that success. The outcome is in an ambitious, results-driven team that can consistently exceed client expectations. We are very happy to announce these promotions and also the addition of new team members to our Pittsburgh and Chicago locations.”
- Emily Mastroianni was promoted to senior account executive on the PR and social media team after successfully handling the day-to-day management of multiple clients and showing an eagerness to continue growing. Emily’s time at Gatesman has been marked by her strength in community management, development of social media campaigns and media relations skills, earning placements in outlets like Forbes and Reader’s Digest.
- Cassidy Zimmerman was promoted to account executive on the PR and social media team after successfully managing day-to-day work for clients across several industries including the utility, finance, and the home and building sectors. Her background in public relations, social media marketing and reputation management continues to be an asset to the Gatesman team as she grows her expertise and earns local and trade media placements.
- Sierra Carter, junior copywriter, joins the creative team with a background in theater performance and creative writing. She comes to Gatesman with prior agency experience, bringing tactful experiential marketing skills and a passion for bringing brands to life through creative expression.
- Anna Kauffman, digital marketing analyst, is a recent graduate from Juniata College and expands Gatesman’s marketing intelligence capabilities. Her creative and analytical skills range from enhanced data visualizations to interactive dashboards and in-depth campaign tracking and measurement.
- Katie Schuchman, assistant account executive, joins the team following her graduation from the University of Pittsburgh and previous internship with Gatesman. Her strong research, writing and critical thinking skills will provide crucial support to campaign development and execution for the PR and social media team.
- Alex Sherbow, account supervisor, joins the PR and social media team with a wide range of experience in communications, public relations, marketing and social media in both corporate and agency settings. She has planned and executed largescale client events and partnerships, increased brand awareness, supported executive communications for Fortune 500 companies and gained media coverage at national, local and trade levels. Her strong history in driving brand reputation across a variety of industries makes her an excellent addition to the agency.
- Corey Stark, senior account executive, comes to Gatesman with more than ten years of agency experience and a deep background in account, project and operations management. His previous work in the retail and food and beverage industry arm him with skills to drive Gatesman’s clients to the next level. Corey will serve as a service/business leader and be a core liaison between clients and the agency.
- Larissa Summers, junior designer, joins Gatesman following her graduation from Illinois State University. Her experience in illustration, web design and both print and digital design brings a fresh perspective to the creative team.
- Colleen Zewe, assistant account executive, joins the team following two internships with Gatesman in 2017 and 2018. She brings an extensive background in integrated marketing communications, public relations and social media to the team. Her vast industry experience in healthcare, transportation, consumer goods, utility and higher education seamlessly align with Gatesman’s clients.
With offices in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Springfield, Missouri, Gatesman offers expertise in strategy/branding, advertising, public relations, social media, digital and analytics. Gatesman is a partner in AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of over 50 independent marketing agencies, and IPREX, a global communications network. Gatesman acquired Quest Fore in 2014 and Noble Communications in 2017.